We are looking for a Social Media Manager to work on our Twitter, developing creative and compelling content and keeping our community engaged. HENI works across several different projects, from traditional art to NFTs, and the successful candidate will get to work hands on with a lot of different projects. Currently one of our main projects is the first NFT collection by Damien Hirst, called The Currency. The main focus for this role is to grow the community on Twitter, work on driving engagement, understand where to find discussion and connect with relevant people.
This role would suit someone looking for an exciting opportunity in an innovative, diverse, and creative business. The successful candidate will have strong expertise in social media and community management, as well as a proven passion for the NFT space, familiarity with a wide range of social media platforms, an interest in art, and, have strong written communication skills. You will work in a small, dedicated team and ensure our community is educated, engaged, and excited.
- Social Media Management
- Output and curation of content on Twitter
- Manage day-to-day social activity and put the strategy into action
- Working on driving engagement, reach, and follower growth
- Generating ideas for content and preparing social content
- Managing social media channels
- Managing daily interactions with the community’s output
- Ability to work within defined timelines to meet project deadlines
- Delving into the NFT, Art and Crypto world and develop an expertise in these areas
- Stay on top of trends and work with the larger team to apply them where relevant
- At least 3 years experience working within a similar social media role, specifically with Twitter.
- Strong understanding of Social Media strategy, and demonstrable experience in community management.
- Excellent written communication skills (English), both formal and conversational, and know-how to adapt them across all relevant platforms.
- Strong interest and familiarity with NFTs and NFT trends
- A strong understanding of the various platforms on which content can be shared and how content needs to differ for each.
- Experience with social media scheduling tools.
- Interest in and familiarity with the arts, culture, and audience engagement.
- Must be proactive and work under their own initiative.
- Be able and willing to cover GMT/CET time zones