Do you have experience gaining insights from social media listening?
Are you confident at writing Boolean queries and using the main social media monitoring platforms?
HENI is an international arts services business working with leading artists and estates across publishing, print-making, digital, film, art research. We focus on the individual artist and their work, offering art services including printing and reproduction, digital management, events, mounting, logistics, fine art photography and a recently launched on-line art trading platform.
We are looking to further expand our community and social listening capabilities for a number of clients and offers someone with a strong background in social media and community management, the chance to really take their career to the next level.
A significant part of your role will be leading social media listening research and ensuring the insights you gather, and the analytics reports you and the social media team produce, are drivers for change and are factored into the long-term client strategy.
· Meet with key stakeholders to help manage their insight needs and provide innovative recommendations
· To evolve and develop an effective social listening strategy
· To set KPI’s and reporting structures to ensure processes are in place to support social listening and community growth
· To support others across social listening, offering training and insight as required
· To identify and trial new social listening tools as you see fit
· Support the wider business and other business units as appropriate
· Quickly respond to ad-hoc report requests, and requests for strategic guidance
· Be the expert in social media insights, with ability to articulate and communicate these with authority to clients and staff
· Identify innovative ways to present Insights using new technology or methods, while striving to always answer the “so what?” question for our clients on each of our reports
· Educated to degree or post graduate level preferred
· To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate prior experience within social listening and be adept at drawing insight from across a range of social channels/platforms
· You must be proficient in social media tools
· You will be able to demonstrate a strong analytical mindset
· You will be commercially minded and confident in producing reports which can lead to future business strategy
· Exceptional social media industry knowledge and proven experience leading in a social media delivery environment
· Data science experience would be an advantage
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to applicants on an individual basis.