We are looking for a Social Content Producer to create, edit and write compelling and innovative multi-platform content, including short films, clips, motion graphics, and imagery. The HENI Group works with an incredible range of clients and internal projects, and across many social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter. Reporting into the Head of Digital Presence, this person will have the chance to be hands-on and get involved in lots of different tasks across production and post-production – including filming, editing, animation, photo editing, graphic design and copywriting.
This would suit someone looking for an exciting opportunity in an innovative, diverse, and creative business. We look for people with a passion for innovation, art, and culture. The successful candidate will have a good eye for clean visuals and a strong expertise in filming, editing, and producing social media content.
Although the team is currently working from home, this position will be predominantly based in our office on Lexington Street, London. However, on occasion, there will be the need to travel to help with filming on-site at exhibitions and gallery openings.
- Creating compelling and engaging social media content and visuals and supporting social media initiatives across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Plan and organise external photography and videography resources where needed on projects.
- Postproduction and editing of all photography and videography.
- Working alongside the Digital Presence team to set up a content calendar and work on an overall visual brand strategy.
- Work collaboratively with other team members, designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and visual identity.
- Filming and editing short-form videos both independently and assisting a shoot as part of a team.
- Create compelling edits for multiple platforms, social media channels and YouTube with the inclusion of subtitles and credits where necessary.
- Create content for social media advertising campaigns.
- Utilise motion graphics and animations, to support storytelling and create original content.
- Editing photos and presenting graphics which are consistent with brand aesthetics.
- Understand and keep informed of developments in social media, especially video for multiple and emerging channels and formats.
- Maintaining an organised workflow and back-ups.
Skills and Requirements
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in commercial creative environments– ideally a mixture of social media content production, video production, graphic design, and motion graphics.
- Able to deliver high quality video, photography and designs
- Very confident with using Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- A strong understanding of the various platforms on which content can be shared and how content needs to differ for each.
- Ability to multitask several creative projects
- Experience in creating and posting ad campaigns on social media platforms, staying up to date with the latest social media trends and emerging platforms.
- Good understanding of design – including layout, typography, style frames and branding.
- Willingness to travel regularly to our London office and to clients based around the city.
- Interest and knowledge in the arts, culture, and audience engagement.
- Strong communication skills and a team player, with the enthusiasm to go the extra mile and meet deadlines.