HENI is an international arts services business working with leading artists and estates across publishing, print-making, digital, film, art research. We focus on the individual artist and their work, offering art services including printing and reproduction, digital management, events, mounting, logistics, fine art photography and a recently launched on-line art trading platform.
This role will be responsible for the accounts payable and receivable function in two group companies and occasionally assist with other companies in the group.
The main responsibilities for this Finance Assistant role will be:
- Raising and posting sales invoices
- Posting banking receipts
- Debt collection
- Obtaining approval for and posting purchase invoices
- Bank payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier and customer queries
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Assist with queries during the year end audit process
The ideal candidate profile
- Prior experience in a similar role in a small or medium sized company
- Prior experience with online sales platforms
- AAT qualification preferred
- Experience with multiple accounting packages (Sage 50 & 200)
- Organised with an ability to prioritise workload, have good attention to detail and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive with a hands-on approach, able to use initiative to find information.
- Excellent communicator combined with a “can do” style and attitude
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your CV (and cover letter if you wish) to the recruitment team at HENI ([email protected])