HENI is an international art services business working with leading artists and estates across crypto-art, publishing, print-making, digital, film and art research. We focus on the individual artist and their work, offering art services including printing and reproduction, digital management, events, mounting, logistics, and fine art photography.
HENI are delighted to announce Palm, a new scalable and sustainable Ethereum protocol and token optimised for creators, and Palm NFT Studio, an innovation lab set up to collaborate with artists, marketplaces, and rights holders to bring projects and platforms into the Palm ecosystem. Our first projects have involved partnering with the likes of Damien Hirst and JR – and these are the first of many high-profile drops to come, featuring critically-acclaimed fine artists.
We are looking for a Community Moderator to join our busy team, who will be willing to work flexibly across the week & weekends. Responsibilities will include moderating our social channels, participating in discussions about NFTs and art, and building out our community.
The ideal candidate will have proven passion for the NFT space, familiarity with a wide range of social media platforms, and have strong written communication skills.
This is a great opportunity be at the forefront of fine art innovation and to work in a small, dedicated team across all our channels (Discord, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram). One of your key goals is to ensure our community is educated, engaged, and excited to be a part of these historic projects.
· Address onboarding questions
· Signal-boost relevant news and engage the community
· Monitor and moderate content according to house rules
· Feedback to the team and collaborate with stakeholders on projects
· Maintain a professional and upbeat attitude
Skills and Qualifications
· Strong written English, fluency in an additional language is a plus but not essential
· Comfortable with self-management
· Must have strong familiarity with NFTs and NFT trends
· Previous moderation/management experience preferred but not required
· Familiarity with art is preferred but not required
· Open-minded thinking and willingness to learn
· A chance to be actively involved in managing an NFT community and drive others to engage with our brand
· Competitive salary on offer, dependent on level of experience and skills
· Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with new challenges
· A forward-thinking business with a solutions-oriented approach and focus on getting things done
· Collaborative, agile team who are passionate about their work
How to Apply
If this sounds like the right place for you, please reach out to our recruitment team with your CV – [email protected]. Please include some information around your experience and/or interest in blockchain and NFTs, either as part of your CV or in a brief cover letter.
HENI is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, abilities and perspectives. Please let us know if there are any considerations to help provide fair and equal access.